[PPC] Seeking help with the DeLonghi. Esam 4200. Bean to cup coffee machine as recommended from this list

Barry Toner barry at tonermail.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 06:49:22 GMT 2018

Hi all.. I got the machine and have managed to get help with the initial setup.. Including, setting the water hardness, and the temperature.. I can't get it to make coffee though.. I have managed to get hot water... I know where the on off, one cup, two cups, eco., steam, and another button is located.. I have put ground coffee in bid hand see the bean grinder section.. I am guessing there is a sequence to switch from ground coffee, beans, and hot water., as well as capachino.. Please please can someone hell me.? I

Sent from my iPhone